Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stampin' Up!

Since I saw my first rubberstamp in college, I have been hooked. Recently, I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Below are some cards I used as samples at my first workshop. I also list the supplies used to make the cards. If the supply has an * next to it, that item will be available only until June 30, 2011. I have a website on which you can order items or check my calendar of events. On my website is the complete list of rubberstamps and accessories being discontinued after this month (order by June 30 - rubberstamps will be available the whole month while the accessories will be available while supplies last). Contact me if you want to learn more about rubberstamping, the supplies, techniques, or how to host a workshop (& earn free product).

Stamp set: Lovely As A Tree
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Woodland Walk* (Designer Series Paper)
Ink pad: Soft Suede
Marker (to color the white ribbon): Old Olive
Other: 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Whisper White (colored Old Olive with a marker), Word Window Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (need a die cut machine to use the embossing folder)

Stamp set: For All You Do
Paper: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise Pattern Designer Paper
Ink pad: Melon Mambo
Other: 5/8" Satin Ribbon Whisper White

Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes*
Stamp wheel: Fast Flowers*
Paper: Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink pads: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Blender Pen or Aqua Painter

Stamp sets: For All You Do
[Note: the Happy Birthday is from the set Something to Celebrate (hostess only) and is no longer available - sorry!]
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink pad: Rich Razzleberry

No comments: