Friday, July 23, 2010

Artistamps or Faux Postage


These are the scanned images of my first batch of artistamps (faux postage). I used inks, rubberstamps, paper punches, and markers. The "62" stamps also have some glimmer mist sprayed on them. I recently learned of artistamps and since I love all things associated with letter writing, mail art, or postage stamps; I had to make some.
The Three Muses Challenge this week is mail art so I will be adding a link to this blog entry on their site: http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

indybev said...

Great art stamps! I'm so glad you shared them with us at Three Muses. We look forward to seeing more of your work in future challenges!

Sandy said...

Oh wow gorgeous art stamps.
Wonderful work.

Taluula said...

These are gorgeous artistamps and I am so pleased you decided to share them here at the Three Muses and I hope we see you again soon. Bravo.

peggy gatto said...

Clever, clever!!!
I love your idea!!

Anonymous said...

What great faux postage! Fab!