Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA Basketball

My husband has coordinated an NCAA men's basketball pool every year for who knows how long (way before I ever met him). I do not follow college basketball. Regardless, he tries to get me to fill out a bracket. I don't like making uninformed choices...but this year I decided to submit an entry. I placed the entry under our youngest cat's name and picked teams according to mascots that were "kitty-related". I was surprised to see there are 3 teams that are Wildcats. Anyway, I had no expectations of doing well since many of the cat/animal mascots are lower seed teams. So I am having a good laugh and am quite amused at my lead in the pool currently!! I know it's temporary but it's nice to be first even for a short time. I did pick Villanova to win it all. Go Wildcats!!

No comments: