Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Equinox!

I have been on an unintentional hiatus from blogging.  I have ideas and subjects for posts...but haven't been writing them.  It is spring and I am taking on the challenge of blogging again.  Blogger has changed format so it may take me a bit to adjust and figure it out.  I prefer to post with photos instead of just text to make the entry more interesting and visually appealing.

This blog has been a combination of arts/crafts, travel, and whatever else comes up.  It started as "hey, I can write a blog" for an entry.  Then months later I used it to share my experiences with my family while traveling in China.  When I returned, I posted about house-hunting, doing improv comedy, some art I created, and other miscellaneous things.  

I had considered doing different blogs by subject...but that would be more for me to keep track and post on.  Simplicity is what I need.  Depending on what draws you here (I don't have very many readers anyway at this point), you may find new topics or ones that don't interest you scattered among all the entries.  Think of the variety as a way to learn new things and expand your horizons.  

Expect to see entries about arts/crafts (creations, inspirations, swaps, challenges, experimenting), creativity, travel, dealing with a wheat-free diet in Western culture, progress on my projects, exploring my/the world, being a homeowner, learning new things, trying new things, and anything else that pops up and I deem blog-entry worthy.


Thanks for reading and I welcome comments!

1 comment:

John said...

I'll read all of your blogs no matter what the subject...but I also find it interesting that the biggest word in your label cloud is "China". For now, that seems to be your most popular topic. :)